Monday, March 22, 2004

Here we go...

I guess I might as well see if I can adapt to this blogspot thing. I'm gonna throw up some posts from my old xanga site in the meantime...so there will at least be SOMETHING to read here. In case I don't update this very often...I'll probably be back at the old Xanga homestead for a while. Here's a link.

In case you were wondering, most of what I've been writing lately has been answers to questions regarding the military and basic training. It's a tiny little niche, but one I found and don't mind occupying for a while.

I mostly started the blog thing to practice my writing, so that I can write the "great American Novel" someday. That way..I can live a fantastically extravagant lifestyle, far from the unwashed masses, looking down my nose at all the little people out there.

OK...just kidding. But I would like a nice bass boat...and maybe a new rifle or three...and my own politician...oh wait, I was gonna be serious.

Well...enough drivel. Hopefully this regurgitation of old xanga posts works out like I intend. If so...enjoy...if not...consider this the preemptive cursing out of the computer (*!!@%^#!@!!).

Also...if anyone knows how to enable a "comments" feature...leave a message in the "comments" section...uhhhh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home