Monday, February 07, 2005

Promisees, promises...

Here's my response to THIS article.



What the…

Oh… my… gosh…

WHAT do we have HERE?

I THOUGHT the humidity had just increased in here!

Are those TEARS in your eyes?

Well let them FLOW Baby....

Go ahead…

CRY me a friggin RIVER you snot nosed little infant...

GO AHEAD

STICK YOUR BOTTOM LIP OUT

GO ahead STICK it out there

FARTHER!

(voice lowers to whisper… takes a step forward to further invade and own their personal space)

I wasn’t asking… I said stick your bottom lip out you little shit…

THAAATS better…

NOW see if you can make it TREMBLE a little bit!

Show the WHOOOOOOLE friggin world what a CUTE little baby you are.

Good gosh WHERE is a camera when you need one?

Someday you’re gonna GROW UP and wish you had a picture to remember this with

You pathetic little embarrassment

Take your sad story and get the hell out of my face

before I start making soup in your skull

10… 9… 8… 5… 4… 2….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home