Thursday, October 21, 2004

Bush's fault - Episode 1,231,537

Someone explain to me how the shortage of flu vaccine from a company in England is George W Bush's fault.

Seriously... it's all I've heard from the Kerry people lately but nobody has given any real explanation of WHY it is his fault. They just seem to reflexively point at the President any time something bad happens lol.

Did you see the letterman spoof where they had a fake Kerrry commercial blaming Bush for the mysterious phenomenon of all the leaves turning brown and falling off the trees?

And by the way...

I had an opportunity to help out with something really cool today. If you haven't checked the link below you should do so. A lot of people came together to try to save a little Iraqi girl's life. Hopefully everything will work out. I'll post a follow up when I find out a little more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home