Sunday, September 11, 2005

random thoughts...

USC is giving Georgia a hell of a game. I hope they win. I would like to see the Cocks surprise a lot of people this year.

OU managed a win against Tulsa after losing to perennial powerhouse TCU last week.

Kanye West and all of his "cry racism at the drop of a hat" ilk need pimpslapped.

I have one more cycle at the most... and that's if we pick up when we're supposed to.

Soon, I will be a resident of Colorado, accomplishing one of my goals in life since I was a little kid.

Soon I will live in a state where hunting elk is not a once in a lifetime proposition.

Soon I will hunt Whitetail deer significantly larger than Great Danes.

Soon I will buy that fly rod I've been meaning to buy for the last few years.

Soon, hundred degree months instead of days will be a thing of the past.

UPDATE: USC lost, but not by much. They had several chances to win, but screwed it up each time. Still a pretty good showing against a top ten team.

5 Comments:

Anonymous USMC said...

That URL on the left of your site doesn't seem to work:

https://www.infantry.army.mil/videos/video16/

2:50 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

it seems to work when I hit it. Anyone else have problems?

7:44 PM  
Anonymous US Marine said...

Seems to work now.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Zachary said...

Hello. Found your site by searching for fly fishing. So many sites have little new info on fly fishing, but yours seems to be quite helpful. It's not exactly what I was looking for, but I think it'll be relevant enough to be helpful. Thanks for having such a great site up.

5:09 AM  
Anonymous Zachary said...

Hi. Came accross this site today - fly reels. I believe it's new and I was amazed by the pics in the pdf they're giving away, so I'm looking for recommendations from someone who knows, before I decide on anything from them.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home