Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Pickup Day tomorrow...

That's all I can really write about work lol.

Except that hopefully I'm going to the Level 2 Army Combatives Instructor course in about two weeks. That'll be good.

By the way, I didn't get A lizard. I got lizardS.

Multiple lizards.

We started with two and then got a third one the next day. They are definitely the most expensive free pet I've ever had. They cost about 70 bucks at PetSmart. We have some friends who breed Bearded Dragons, and they're getting ready to move. They had about 20 left to pick from. We got two females and one male. The dragons were free. The tank and lights and food and various tank furniture (driftwood and rocks and all that crap) ended up costing way more than I'd hoped, although it was about what I expected.

They ARE cool though. They have a distinct personality, believe it or not. So far I'm not real sure what I'm going to name the females. I wanted to name the male Tito, but it made the wife think of Jackson instead of Ortiz, so she wouldn't go for it. I guess we're going to go with Chuck.

I took some pictures of them last night. I'll post some when I get around to it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I had bearded dragons, I fed the crickets, meal worms (they loved those), and kale (which you can buy at any pet store). I've also heard of bigger/more mature ones eating pinky mice.

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home