Thursday, June 30, 2005

New look...

My old settings got screwed up somehow, and there's no way I'm digging into the HTML right now, so I'll just have to use a template and redo all my links and stuff when I get a chance.

And by the way, I still haven't cheated with the copenhagen. I'm convinced it will never get any easier. I don't think about it quite as much as I did, but when I do it is this really heartbreaking feeling. I'm done with it though. There's no way I ever want to go through this again, so it has to stick this time.

Oh yeah, I may have a new pet soon. Traci won't let me get a snake to replace Jake, but she has decided she can live with really big lizards. She was actually the one who found someone with a whole bunch of baby Bearded Dragons. We're going to go look at them this weekend. I checked em out on the web and they're coool. If I get one I'm sure I'll post about it. We pick up next week though, so there's no telling how things will be going or how often I'll write anything. I really think this could be my last full cycle, so I hope it goes well.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you've been able to stay off the copenhagen! Congratulations - so many people never make it.

And I have to admit that I'm giggling about the lizard.

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i said bring smoke today everybody...
bring smoke on joe everybody...

keep kickin' ass. we support you!

11:21 PM  
Blogger janie said...

Bearded Dragons are wonderful. When I get a pet again...that is the lizard I want. We had a Chinese Water Dragon "Jessica". And I have to say lizards are very cool.

Good for you on the copenhagen thing....

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the new color scheme looks ok. Reptiles make nice pets. If you can keep them from smelling :)

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home