Saturday, May 27, 2006

UFC 60

UFC 60 - ROYCE GRACIE VS. MATT HUGHES TONIGHT...

Any predictions?

I'm calling it Hughes by decision, but I'm not sure by any means. I think Matt is a little overconfident, but I also think his strength and toughness will make up for that. I predict that he'll rock Royce a few times but won't finish him and Royce will end up playing defense and come up short on points.

That is all a wild guess of course.

I'm a fan of both fighters, so if Royce surprises everybody I would be thrilled, but I think it's a long shot.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had a few friends over to watch the fight, and afterwards we were all of the opinion that it wasn't much of a match up. Matt Hughes clean Gracie's clock from the get go.

Its too bad because I lost 20 bucks on that fight.

-J.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home