Friday, October 27, 2006

In Country...

We're here in Iraq now. I won't be blogging anything cool probably while we're here though. I remember really enjoying a few blogs at the beginning of the war, but they were pushing the limits a little bit on opsec and I don't plan to get anywhere near those limits. Names, places, time, movements, and tactics won't be talked about except either in very general terms or after the fact.

We're not at our final destination yet, but at a sort of halfway point after kuwait that i'm sure a lot of you have been through if you've been here already. They have a px here and a good chow hall though.

No telling when I'll post again. Wish my boys luck. Pray hard. I will say that where we're going is not one of the better places to be in Iraq. It won't be boring :)

Later
Rob

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Hunting, Sergeant!

3:52 PM  
Blogger broadcastmike said...

Good luck battle -- take care of your guys, and we'll see you on the far side!

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm always praying for you guys. Please take care. And do post once in a while so we know you're okay.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Tammi said...

Y'all are in my prayers. For sure.

Keep your heads down and happy hunting. You go get 'em and then get home safe!!!

8:39 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Stay safe and write whatever feels comfortable.

10:05 AM  
Blogger AFSister said...

Just checkin' in, Rob.... how ya doin?

Seriously... I hope you are ok and can check in soon.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Derek said...

Hey man God Bless and good luck and if you ever have a bad day and need a laugh check out the blog

12:42 AM  
Blogger M said...

God Bless you and stay focused. Sending you and your boys my prayers. Thank you for everything you do while I and my husband are sitting comfortably in our home here in the U.S. Please remember that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless and be safey. I think about you all every day. Thank You all.

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, I just got back from Iraq August 31st. I know how it goes brother. Hope you guys stay safe, and may God guide you guys through the deployment and back home like he did with my company. No casualties all year. Granted we fly in blackhawks... Whenever you worry, just pray to the Lord for comfort.

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

god speed soldier head low shoot first and be safe

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home