Sunday, September 11, 2005

random thoughts...

USC is giving Georgia a hell of a game. I hope they win. I would like to see the Cocks surprise a lot of people this year.

OU managed a win against Tulsa after losing to perennial powerhouse TCU last week.

Kanye West and all of his "cry racism at the drop of a hat" ilk need pimpslapped.

I have one more cycle at the most... and that's if we pick up when we're supposed to.

Soon, I will be a resident of Colorado, accomplishing one of my goals in life since I was a little kid.

Soon I will live in a state where hunting elk is not a once in a lifetime proposition.

Soon I will hunt Whitetail deer significantly larger than Great Danes.

Soon I will buy that fly rod I've been meaning to buy for the last few years.

Soon, hundred degree months instead of days will be a thing of the past.

UPDATE: USC lost, but not by much. They had several chances to win, but screwed it up each time. Still a pretty good showing against a top ten team.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That URL on the left of your site doesn't seem to work:

https://www.infantry.army.mil/videos/video16/

2:50 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

it seems to work when I hit it. Anyone else have problems?

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems to work now.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home