Sunday, April 18, 2004

A reminder to always practice good OPSEC...

I wish I spoke Russian...

I Googled myself today (I can hear Beavis and Butthead going ballistic in the background lol) and found that I had been quoted on some Russian forum about something of a military nature. Here's the quote...

What makes a Warrior? If you ask me, the answer would be the willingness:eagerness even:to close with and destroy the enemy. Face to face, hand to hand, metal to meat:most people can't understand this. . . . People who want to serve their country adequately, but not by spitting in the face of the enemy while they twist a bayonet in their guts, don't usually join the Marines . . . or the Army Infantry.

It came from the Army Infantry/Marines/Eliteness post and I have to admit I was kinda flattered. I wish I knew what they were saying.

What if it was like...

Larvadania russki flopstanistika reshutinak fromegeria splinknat farkn dropstuttinkin sergeridan rusba werkaten scragis " (my quote)"

ascintinu rikintis cregaris fortuna favet politburo registin


And it really meant...

For an example of how culturally and intellectually insignificant this jackass is you would have to actually read some of his drivel. Here is the worst thing he has ever written "(my quote)"

Let's all sit back from the keyboard for a second while we ponder his literary putridness


Then again it could mean...

I was reading an american soldiers blog today and I realized that one of the world's incredible literary treasures is being wasted. We must organize a campaign to endow him with a trust fund sizable enough to allow him to do nothing but write for the rest of his life. check out his genius "(my quote)"

It would be a crime against humanity if we allow him to remain unpublished


OK... wellllll I'm guessing it falls somewhere in the middle.

IN OTHER NEWS...

I have the day off today. first time since we picked up. I have so much free time I don't even feel right lol. My partner had CQ today so he had to be there anyway.

I'll probably post something more later, because after that will be another long time without the opportunity.

I have thought of several things to write serious stuff on, but have been too busy to write anything down.

Anyway...

...out


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home