Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Home again

I made it home.

I never posted after google stuck their fingers in the pie because, frankly, I didn't have the time or the patience to figure out how to log onto my own blog. Now I have the time, if not the patience, but regardless... here I am again.

I never stopped writing. I actually had two articles published in American Legion magazine while I was in Iraq.

If anyone still pays attention to this blog...
1. you should be commended for your patience, or pitied for your lack of a life
2. I will probably start posting again more regularly now that I am back.

more later...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home, battle. I still check here from time to time, and today just happened to be one of those times. Hope it's all good with you. ~DS G

4:49 PM  
Blogger Blog owner said...

Yep, we're still here. When last you wrote, my husband was just starting his long journey on the trail Seems like he's just following you around, as he's now done with that and starting what you just finished.

Here we go again, same ol' stuff again. *sigh*

Welcome back.

~Kim (now in KS)

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang, Drill Sergeant, it's good to hear your voice (er...read your typing). My little whippersnapper is over in the Sandbox now and I've been worried about you. Even though I don't know you, I was sure gonna be upset if this had never got updated. Good to hear from you again. And thanks.

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are safe at home. It will be good to read more of your writing.

JS

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might not have a life but thankfully you do!!!! Welcome home.

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home