Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I'm having a Godzilla attack. If it weren't for the social and cultural expectations placed on me by the modern world, I would be stomping all over cars and clawing skyscrapers apart with my bare hands right now.

Oh yeah... I'd have to be really big too.

I'm quitting tobacco. I've been dipping Copenhagen for about ten years, and smoked for about 6 before that. It's only been about 20 hours. This is going to get soooo much worse.

My intention is to document this entire process and accomplish two things. First, I will create some accountability by letting people know that I'm trying to quit. If I kept it to myself, I think it would be easier to just start up again and nobody would be the wiser.

Second, I want to go back later and read what it was like. Maybe I'll put it all together and write an article or essay afterward.

Most of the stuff I write about it will probably not be on the blog though. I'm not exactly in my right mind right now and want to let it ripen before I put anything big out there.

Wish me luck... the suckage is about to get outrageous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home